We are working on the following topics:
- Revisiting visualization to help developers. Nour Jihene Agouf (Arolla) designed a new visualization to assess if classes are well named
- Supporting the migration from GWT to Angular. B. Verhaeghe is finishing his Ph.D. and will defend soon.
More to come.
Tools for every day dev
- Asking Debugger. Max Steven Costiou, Anne Etien, and S. Ducasse are working on alternate debuggers.
- Better profilers. Pablo Tesone is working on better profilers.
- Better pattern matchers. Aless is starting a Ph.D. on better pattern matchers.
VM and Languages
- Concolic testing. G. Polito, P. Tesone and S. Ducasse are working on using concolic testing to produce tests for VM.
- Meta Interpretation. G. Polito, P. Tesone and S. Ducasse are working on meta interpretation of interpreter code to generate assembly.
- Protected. Iona Thomas, Vincent Aranega, G. Polito, P. Tesone and S. Ducasse are working on introduction of protected methods in dynamically-typed languages.
- Testing VM transpilation chain. Pierre Misse is working on testing transpilation chain.
- Process Isolation. Theo Rogliano is working on process isolation.